Portable Pugmill Plants: Thompson Rock Mixers is developing a self-erect portable pugmill plant with the following features all on 1 trailer. The hydraulic system raises the pugmill and surge hopper to a discharge height of 13’6″. The pugmill discharges directly into the dump truck eliminating the need for a 70′ discharge conveyor and reducing the plant’s footprint. Add a horizontal or vertical silo on a seperate trailer to make RCC or CTB.
- (2) 12 yard aggregate feeder bins
- Inclined belt conveyor with belt scale
- Self-Erect hydraulic system
- 5hp water pump
- Continuous weigh hoppers for cement and fly-ash
- 750 tph mixer
- 5 yard surge hopper
- Air conditioned control house
- Electrical switchgear and PLC recipe control for all ingredients
Stationary Pugmill Plants: Thompson Rock Mixers combines aggregate feeder bins, collecting conveyors, cement silos, radial stackers, and BHS pugmill mixers with the latest computer controls to provide the best stationary pugmill plants on the market. We leverage the data produced by our control systems to pinpoint inefficiencies and increase machine up time.